Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SPOILER OF THE DAY!
Went Nat Lib to meet Tracy for the cocktail competition discussion in the afternoon. Was supposed to find her at B1, BUT, B1 is so big and i dunno where is she. The most stupid and angry thing when i first met her was to KENA SCOLD by a middle-aged man. Crazy fellow!

Firstly, we weren't toking LOUD! If i din remember wrongly, lib allows pp to speak softly. NOT NO TALKING. Crazy man. And i was blur abt wad happened initially and i actually went to apologise to him, out of courtesy. BUT he continued rambling what, "oh good lord, ....." I swear if he continued for a few more sentences, i would hav picked a quarrel wif him. Argh. Spoiler for my day.

It's bad enough to go for a discussion on a cocktail competition that offers limited amt of prize money la. $100 for the champion. PATHETIC. plus, each grp comprises of 4 pp. AND the cocktail must be ORIGINAL. (There are like 2000++ cocktails in the world) And we have to kena this kinda man.

People, beware who u meet in the library.

Anyway, look at the pair of earrings i put on today. Fits the subject of discussion k. lol



Love the jewels

Thinking out loud @ 3:20 AM.

0 comments

* The Girl *
U ARE VISITOR #: